The Butler Old Stone House Region AACA held a driver training session for club members on June 21st, 2014. The driver training was held at beautiful Moraine State Park. The training allowed club members to learn how to maintain, start, and drive the 1909 Huselton and the 1922 Standard Eight.
After the driver training was complete many of the club members boarded the Nautical Nature Cruise which is available at Moraine State Park. The cruise covered the entire 7 mile length of Lake Arthur and provided up close views to the Osprey, Bald Eagles, and other wild birds found at Moraine State Park.
The day concluded with a club picnic followed by the monthly club member meeting.
Enjoy some photos from the driver training day:
Don’t forget that this Saturday, June 21st, 2014 the monthly member meeting for the Butler Old Stone House Region will be held at beautiful Moraine State Park.
If it is a nice day bring your old car!!
Click here for map and directions
The BOSH car club will be spending the day at beautiful Moraine State Park. The day will include driver training on the 1909 Huselton and 1922 Standard Eight, the opportunity to take the Nautical Nature boat tour, and a picnic as part of the regular monthly member meeting.
- Location: North Shore Moraine State Park at the McDanel Boat Launch Shelter #7 (see map above)
- 10:00 AM : Driver training
- 5:00 PM : Club meeting and picnic
- Hamburgers & Hot Dogs
- Buns & Condiments
- Members to bring
- Last name A to H : Dessert
- Last name I to R : Covered Dish
- Last name S to Z : Fruit or Salad
- Please contactDaveHeddaeus ifyouare interested in the Nautical Nature Cruise as discounts are available for multiple ticket purchases.
- Boat cruises are available at 1:00 PM and 3:00 PM
The weather was perfect for the May 31-2014 AACA Eastern Spring Meet held near Buffalo NY. Please enjoy the following pictures from the show.
Be sure to find the Chevrolet of Fred and Gail in these pictures.